The mission of Edinburgh School is to create learners who are resourceful and creative, and who will become active members in their community. We prepare students to live together by respecting themselves, others, and the environment. We believe that all students can learn regardless of their background. We are committed to help every student achieve their goal and reach their fullest potential.
We believe that all students should:
- value education and learning
- develop a positive work ethic
- value being respectful and polite
- value the opinions of others
- value their individual strengths as well as those that are shared with others
- recognize and value their place in the community and in the world.
(Edinburgh School Educational Project, 2020)